You can purchase tickets online. Please note that current Harvard students with a valid Harvard student ID do not need to purchase tickets.
When you purchase tickets online, the confirmation email you receive will serve as your "ticket." Please bring the confirmation email with you to services. Note that you do not need to print out multiple copies of the confirmation email as will will have a list of everyone in your party at the door. If you have any questions about electronic ticketing, please email email@example.com.
You can also purchase tickets over the phone by calling 617-495-4695. Tickets are available for pickup at the Harvard Hillel front desk Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
Service Dates and Times:
- All are welcome at all services.
- Tashlikh will take place at the John Weeks Footbridge at 3:00 pm on September 30. All are welcome!
High Holiday services will be taking place in the following four locations:
- Beren Hall, Harvard Hillel | 52 Mt. Auburn St., Cambridge, MA 02318 (Orthodox Minyan)
- Harvard Epworth United Methodist Church | 1555 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138 (Worship & Study)
- Memorial Church | 1 Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138 (Reform Minyan)
- Knafel Center, 18 Mason St., Cambridge, MA 02138 (Student Conservative Minyan)
You're invited to join us for one or all of the festive holiday meals being served at Harvard Hillel's glatt-kosher Ben-Zion Gold Dining Hall during the High Holidays. Reservations and pre-payment are required for community members, children, and students who are not on the Harvard University undergraduate meal plan. Please call Linda at 617-495-4695 to make a reservation.
Rosh HaShanah Dinner:
September 29 & 30 at 7:45 p.m.
Graduate Student Rosh HaShanah Dinner
For grad students, fellows, postdocs, and other Harvard affiliates
September 29 at 8:00 p.m.
Rosh HaShanah Lunch:
September 30 & October 1 from 12:00–2:00 p.m.
Yom Kippur Pre-fast:
October 8 at 4:00 p.m.
Yom Kippur Break-fast:
October 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Before You Join Us:
- Please remember to bring your tickets (or a valid Harvard student ID) with you to services to help us provide a smooth High Holiday experience for all.
- Please refrain from bringing an oversized bags or suitcase. In addition to this being a security measure, there is no storage available.
- There is very limited on-street paking available, so please take public transportation when possible. I fyou do drive, there are several public parking lots and garages in Cambridge/Harvard Square.
Harvard Hillel Is Grateful To Our High Holiday Sponsors
Le Dor Va Dor
|Hachnasat Orchim (Hospitality)||
|Miriam Donoho||Myles Brown and Judy Garber||Noah Feldman||Steven Atlas and Lestra Litchfield|
|Benjamin and Barbara Friedman||Jerry and Pamela Green||Roy and Myra Gordon||Mitchell Baratz|
|Alan Garber and Anne Yahanda||Andy and Linda Kaufman||Philip Kriger and Laura Cohen||Seth and Mandy Berman|
|Stephen Harrison||Daniel and Kit Kuritzkes||David and Lakshmi Bloom|
|Bonnie Menes Kahn||Paul and Rebecca Nemser||David and Phyllis Bloom|
|David and Georgia Keidan||Harriet Feinberg|
|Henry and Nitza Rosovsky||Maurie and Peggy Fox-Warren|
|Alex Sagan and Julie Altman||
|Anonymous (2)||Donald Glazer|
|Tali and Noah Kolatch|
|Mildred Guberman Kravetz|
|Elhanan and Ruth Helpman|
|Petra and Loren Joseph|
|John Kirsch and Sandra Shapiro*|
|Leonard and Carol Kopelman|
|Philip and Kathy Millstein|
|Martha Minow and Joseph Singer|
|Priebatsch Family Fund|
|Rachel & Mike|
|Ruth and Molly Sherry|
|Benjamin and Jane Siegel|
|Maxwell and Jo Solet|
|Theodore and Charlotte Teplow|
|David and Clare Weinstein|
*This gift is in memory of our parents: Leslie Kirsch and Adele Epstein Kirsch and Emil Shapiro and Sarah Cohen Shapiro.