You can purchase tickets online. Please note that current Harvard students with a valid Harvard student ID do not need to purchase tickets.
When you purchase tickets online, the confirmation email you receive will serve as your "ticket." Please bring the confirmation email with you to services. Note that you do not need to print out multiple copies of the confirmation email as will will have a list of everyone in your party at the door I fyou have any questions about electronic ticketing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also purchase tickets over the phone by calling 617-495-4695. Tickets are available for pickup at the Harvard Hillel front desk Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
After August 27, tickets will no longer be mailed and must be purchased online, or, if requested, will be available for pickup at Harvard HIllel.
Service Dates and Times:
- The Worship & Study Minyan will be joining with the Student Conservative Minyan for Traditional Egalitarian services in Memorial Church.
- Tashlich will take place at the John Weeks Footbridge at 3:00 pm on September 10. All are welcome!
- Please note that Kol Nidre services for all three minyanim will begin at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 18. (Other versions of our schedule may have indicated different times. The above schedule is correct.)
High Holiday services will be taking place in the following three locations:
- Beren Hall, Harvard Hillel | 52 Mt. Auburn St., Cambridge, MA 02318 (Orthodox Minyan)
- Harvard Epworth United Methodist Church | 1555 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138 (Reform Minyan)
- Memorial Church | 1 Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA 02138 (Traditional Egalitarian Minyan)
Please refer to the below map of Harvard Square for service locations.
You're invited to join us for one or all of the festive holiday meals being served at Harvard Hillel's glatt-kosher Ben-Zion Gold Dining Hall during the High Holidays. Reservations and pre-payment are required for community members, children, and students who are not on the Harvard University undergraduate meal plan. Please call Linda at 617-495-4695 to make a reservation.
Rosh HaShanah Dinner:
September 9 & 10 at 7:45 p.m.
Rosh HaShanah Lunch:
September 10 & 11 from 12:00–2:00 p.m.
Yom Kippur Pre-fast:
September 18 at 4:00 p.m.
Yom Kippur Break-fast:
September 19 at 7:00 p.m.
Before you join us:
- Please remember to bring your tickets (or a valid Harvard student ID) with you to services to help us provide a smooth High Holiday experience for all.
- Please refrain from bringing an oversized bags or suitcase. In addition to this being a security measure, there is no storage available.
- There is very limited on-street paking available, so please take public transportation when possible. I fyou do drive, there are several public parking lots and garages in Cambridge/Harvard Square.
Best wishes for a good and sweet new year!