Our Winter travel dates are January 5–17*, 2020.
*January 5–13 without TREKstesion
Here's how it works:
If you're interested in traveling to Israel with Harvard Hillel, begin by registering your interest here, and our Director of Israel Programs, Mikhael Reuven, will be in touch with more information.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please contact Mikhael.
Harvard Hillel in Israel combines a 7-day Birthright Israel trip with our unique 4-day TREKstension program.
Our trip is a unique oppportunity because:
- The itinerary is designed to combine all the fun of a vacation abroad with incredible sites and insightful speakers;
- We care about presenting multiple narratives, understanding nuance, and struggling together with the issues;
- The TREKstension program allows you to build on the Birthright experience and explore Israel even more deeply, including visiting the West Bank;
- You get to experience all this with an amazing tour guide, dedicated staff, and a supportive and thoughtful peer group of Harvard students!
The Birthright portion of this trip is a gift from Birthright Israel. Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel foundation, and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and the Jewish Agency for Israel).
- Check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).